Cucumber Radish on Rye is a hearty vegetarian sandwich that doesn’t skimp on the flavor.
Spring is full of vibrant colors, and when food grows into beautiful colors, it is also super flavorful, crisp, and juicy. So much good stuff during springtime!
A cucumber radish on rye combines two of Spring’s favorite crops with creamy spreads and earthy rye.
- 2 slices dark rye bread
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1/2 avocado, mashed
- 1 small cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 small watermelon radish, thinly sliced
- kosher salt
- Place 1 slice of bread on a flat surface. Spread with the cream cheese, top with the cucumber slices, and sprinkle with salt.
- Place the radish slices on top of the cucumber slices. Spread the mashed avocado on the remaining slice of bread, sprinkle with salt, and place on top of the sandwich.
Sign up to get the latest theme menus, cocktails, and recipes.