Ginger Seaweed Salad is a fresh, Asian-inspired dish.
This recipe is part of The Blue Whale dinner menu.
We’re using roasted seaweed snack in this salad because it is easy to find, adds a nice roasted umami flavor, and the thin texture is so interesting. The dressing includes fresh ginger to pack a flavor punch and bring something extra to each of the veggies.
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 12-ounce package shelled edamame
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced into matchsticks
- 2 persian cucumbers, sliced into coins
- 1 package roasted seaweed snack
- sesame seeds
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the ginger, rice vinegar, soy sauce, and maple syrup.
- Add the edamame, carrots, and cucumbers and toss to coat.
- Crumble the roasted seaweed snack and sprinkle on top of the salad along with sesame seeds.