Cranberry Brie Wreaths are the perfect combination of classic Christmas flavors, arranged into a cute little edible wreath.
Cranberry Sauce always makes an appearance on my family’s holiday tables from Thanksgiving through Christmas. It is one of the classic flavors of the season for me, and you can never go wrong with brie! I’ve paired these flavors before, and this time I’m pairing them together in the form of the sweetest little edible wreaths.
Welcome to Day 1 of the Fourth Annual 12 Days of Christmas Series!
We have teamed up with 50 plus bloggers to bring you oodles of DIY Ideas and Recipes to make your holiday season merrier. There are 12 different posts in the series and we have spread them out over a four week period with three posts per week. Now is the time to subscribe!
GO HERE for the complete list of Dates and Topics plus a collection of most popular holiday ideas including ornaments, games, recipes and more from all 50 plus talented bloggers!
It’s Day 1 and we are sharing DIY Wreath Ideas!
My DIY Wreath is edible! What’s better than a beautiful holiday wreath? A beautiful holiday wreath that you can eat, of course!
Scroll down past the recipe for many more DIY Wreath Ideas for your holiday season!
Cranberry Sauce and Brie Cheese wrapped up into mini edible wreaths
- 2 sheets puff pastry
- 1 wedge brie
- cranberry sauce
- sea salt
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Lay a sheet of puff pastry on a floured surface. Roll the pastry out to a 12x12 inch square.
- Spread a thin layer of cranberry sauce on one half of the puff pastry. Roughly chop half the wedge of brie and scatter on top of the cranberry sauce. Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Fold the empty half of the puff pastry over like a book to form a 12x6 inch rectangle, and press to seal.
- Use a pizza cutter to cut 1/2 inch by 12 inch strips. Twist the strips and then wrap into a circle. Repeat with remaining puff pastry.
- Lay the wreaths on a Silpat-lined baking sheet and bake until golden brown, about 15 minutes.