This post is sponsored by Barlean’s for #Choctoberfest. Check out the sweet giveaway down below!
I think my favorite chocolate flavor combination might be coffee + chocolate. We all know about my love of coffee. I put it in chocolate cakes, chocolate pies, and now here it is in this blended coconut mocha. Dairy free because we’re using coconut milk! Which I actually think is more creamy than traditional cow’s milk. Plus it has that delicious coconut flavor. This recipe has it all. Coffee, chocolate, and greens so you get your nutrients in!
Here’s that sweet prize you need in your life:
- $100 gift card to Williams Sonoma or Sur La Table from our gold sponsor Imperial Sugar
- 1 case of granulated white sugar (40 pounds), 1 case of light brown sugar (24 pounds), 1 case of dark brown sugar (24 pounds), and 1 case of powdered sugar (24 pounds) from our gold sponsor Imperial Sugar
- 16 oz Barlean’s Butter-Flavored Coconut Oil, 9.52 oz canister of Chocolate Silk Greens, and 8oz bottle of Essential Women Omega-Swirl Chocolate Mint from our silver sponsor Barlean’s
- 300-piece Lindt LINDOR Truffles gift bag (you choose the flavors!) from blog sponsors The PinterTest Kitchen
This prize pack is valued at over $450! To enter, simply follow participating sponsors and bloggers using the below giveaway widget.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 scoops Barlean's Green's Powder Chocolate Silk
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place all the ingredients into a bowl and whisk until smooth and well blended.
- Pour into ice cube trays and freeze until solid, 4 hours to overnight.
- Place the frozen mocha into a blender and blend until desired consistency is reach, adding water, milk, or coffee to thin as needed.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 6