Hello Fall! And hellllllooooooooo PSL! Right? Guys, here you go. This is it. Next level PSL madness. Pumpkin Spice Latte Roast Pumpkin Seeds. Yeah dude. Sunglasses emoji. Shelled pumpkin seeds – pepitas to be exact – tossed in a glorious mixture of spices, sugar, and espresso powder. Yeah dude. How many times can I say “yeah dude”? So many. The recipe is way down there at the end of this post, but first take a scroll through this week’s Fall-biased Friday Frenzy! Yeah dude.
- 1 1/2 cups pepitas
- 1 teaspoon neutral oil (sunflower, safflower, etc)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2. Place all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and toss to combine well. Spread the coated pepitas in an even layer on a baking sheet.
- 3. Roast for 15 minutes, stir, and roast an additional 5 minutes.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1182Total Fat: 95gSaturated Fat: 16gSodium: 1451mgCarbohydrates: 55gSugar: 25gProtein: 54g