It’s Friday! Fry-Day! Fri-Yay! However you say it, today marks the end of the week, and in this house that means welcoming Shabbat, winding down from our weeks at school and work, cozying up on the couch to watch a movie together, and usually eating pizza. Starting today, Friday also means a new Friday Frenzy party here with me, Chef Sarah! I’ve joined a group of bloggers to bring you a weekly link party where you can link up your own recipes and crafts, or just come take a gander and see what we’ve all been up to. In the photo above you can see shots from my Instagram, head over there to get more details (like that poop emoji I’m holding)! You can also see a preview of my link for this week: Frozen Watermelonade. Classic summer lemonade (or limeade) mixed with sweet and juicy watermelon, and optional vodka, then it’s all frozen and blended to bring you the perfect summer beverage for all your outdoor dining and partying.
Today, I’ll be grilling up a few recipes to share with you over the next few weeks. What are your plans for this weekend?!
Keep on reading to check out this week’s Friday Frenzy!
Welcome to the Friday Frenzy, the Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web. Why is it the best?
- Well when you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure.
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure
- Our host bloggers are all part of an inclusive and supportive group on Facebook, we welcome all bloggers big or small and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura Little House Big Alaska | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
- Rachel Trampling Rose | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
- Amy Savory Moments | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
- Melissa MelClaire | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
- Kelly Lynn Kelly Lynn Sweets & Treats | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
- Micha Cooking Mimi | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
- April Home Sweet Homestead | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
- Sarah Chef Sarah Elizabeth Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
- Allison The Pintertest Kitchen | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Our first featured post this week comes from Julie of Cut Off in the Keweenah. Her American flag is made from Dollar Tree basket liners and a blank canvas, hello adorable! And easy because I NEED easy.
Next up Kelly Lynn takes us back to high school with her French Bread Pizza. In her words “Oh…to have the metabolism of a 17-year old hahahaha.” I totally AGREE Kelly!
And finally some great Toddler Turkey Carrot and Apple Meatballs from Savory Moments. I don’t know about you but these look like they’d be great for anyone, anytime!
Sign up to get the latest theme menus, cocktails, and recipes.