Welcome to the Friday Frenzy, the Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web. Why is it the best?
- When you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure.
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure
- Our host bloggers are all part of an inclusive and support group on Facebook, we welcome all bloggers big or small and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura Little House Big Alaska Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Rachel Trampling Rose Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Amy Savory Moments Instagram Facebook
- P~ Saucy Southerner Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Kelly Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Micha Cooking Mimi Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Colleen Faith Hope Love and Luck Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Sarah Chef Sarah Elizabeth Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Barrie Hardly A Goddess Twitter Instagram Facebook
Hi, everyone! It’s P~ from The Saucy Southerner, hosting this week’s Friday Frenzy! For those of you who add a link, I want you to know that I pin every single post to my Friday Frenzy board on Pinterest. Please give it a follow if you’d like to find all of the Friday Frenzy posts from every week in one place!
Even though Kelly shared football appetizers last week, since we’re just days away from one of the biggest snacking events of the year, I decided to feature a couple more recipes that you might want to incorporate into your game day (or commercial watching) event! Plus, I’m also featuring some idea to help make your Valentine’s Day special!
Mr. Saucy and I often host Super Bowl parties and I have found that when you get a big group of people together for the game, the most important aspects of the event are the commercials and the food! So here are some really great recipes from last week’s Friday Frenzy!
Helping to keep your New Year’s resolutions and allowing for healthier game day snacking, first up is this awesome and healthier version of a Blue Cheese Dip from Hardly a Goddess:
Next up, a classic snacking dip: Artichoke and Spinach! This Hot Artichoke Dip from Poinsettia Drive would be a fabulous addition to any snacking event!
What is a snacking lineup without something sweet? The final football themed feature is this recipe from Savory Moments for Greek Yogurt Football Brownies! Not only are these football-shaped brownies the cutest things, but the cook gets to nibble on the scraps! That is a score, right there!
Finally, some things take a little bit of planning, so I thought I’d start early by featuring some creative and crafty ideas for your Valentine’s Day.
Penny at Penny’s Vintage Home has already posted some great ideas for a Valentine Tablescape. Her style is a mix of Romantic, Farmhouse and Shabby Chic! You’re sure to find some ideas to inspire you for your Valentine table! I loved that she used Valentine cards for her place cards!
Finally, Sew Historically shared a great roundup of 25 Valentine Crafts, Recipes and Gift Ideas! You’re sure to find something there to spark your creativity for Valentine’s Day!
Join the Friday Frenzy Party by adding your own link below, and if you do, please pin at least the featured posts from this week. Thanks so much for joining me this week!