Welcome to the Friday Frenzy Link Party, the best food and craft link party on the web!
Why is it the best?
- When you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy, your posts will be seen across 9 blogs for NINE TIMES the exposure.
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure.
- Our host bloggers are all part of an inclusive support group on Facebook. We welcome all bloggers big or small and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links.
- Laura Little House Big Alaska | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
- Rachel Tramplingrose | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
- Amy Savory Moments | Instagram | Facebook
- Melissa Mel Claire | Twitter | Facebook
- Kelly Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
- Micha Cookin’ Mimi | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
- Sarah Chef Sarah Elizabeth | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
- Allison The PinterTest Kitchen | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
- Colleen Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Hi there, Welcome to Friday Frenzy Christmas Week 2017! It’s Melissa from MelClaire and this is really an exciting time to get to showcase my favorite posts from last weeks party! There were so many great recipes and projects, it was hard to pick just 3!
Let’s get started with INSANELY DELICIOUS TURTLE COOKIES because, well just look at them! Don’t you want to run to the kitchen and make a batch right now?
Next up is Marilyns Creme Brule French Toast. Perfect for Christmas Morning, don’t you think??
This is such a pretty and unique recipe. And it’s chocolate! Way better than Salami. I can’t wait to try this No Egg Bakeless Chocolate Salami!
Thanks for joining us this week and I can’t wait to see all the awesome recipes and projects you will share with us!