This post is sponsored by Imperial Sugar. They sent me a year’s supply of sugar, and you could win that plus more! Scroll down for more giveaway details, and to find out all about this really really really ridiculously good tasting s’mores cheesecake.
S’mores Cheesecake. You. Are. Welcome! Isn’t this the perfect week for Choctoberfest? It’s been an emotional one, and I sure am glad I have all these chocolate treats laying around my kitchen. The filling for this cheesecake actually made too much for the pan I baked it in, or maybe the mini marshmallows took up too much space inside the crust, or maybe that buttery graham cracker crust was too thick. Either way, I had leftover filling that I scooped into a bowl and then ate it with graham cracker spoons while I waited for the cheesecake to bake and the dishes to wash themselves.
Those dishes never did wash themselves… they also didn’t ask my husband to wash them for some reason. I did set up my computer in my kitchen and watched The Fosters while cleaning, so it wasn’t too bad. I may have also had a few more spoonfuls of leftover filling while washing. Who knows.
Okay. S’mores Cheesecake. Guys. Dude Man. S’mores Cheesecake. Ugh so delicious. Buttery graham cracker crust. A sprinkling of mini marshmallows. Marbled cheesecake filling. Some more chocolate, grahams, and ‘mallows for decoration. This is where it’s at!
Here are the deets for that giveaway I was telling you about.
- $100 gift card to Williams Sonoma or Sur La Table from our gold sponsor Imperial Sugar
- 1 case of granulated white sugar (40 pounds), 1 case of light brown sugar (24 pounds), 1 case of dark brown sugar (24 pounds), and 1 case of powdered sugar (24 pounds) from our gold sponsor Imperial Sugar
- 16 oz Barlean’s Butter-Flavored Coconut Oil, 9.52 oz canister of Chocolate Silk Greens, and 8oz bottle of Essential Women Omega-Swirl Chocolate Mint from our silver sponsor Barlean’s
- 300-piece Lindt LINDOR Truffles gift bag (you choose the flavors!) from blog sponsors The PinterTest Kitchen
This prize pack is valued at over $450! To enter, simply follow participating sponsors and bloggers using the below giveaway widget.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- 18 graham crackers
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3 8-ounce packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 1/3 cups granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 4-ounce Lindt milk chocolate bar
- 1 package mini marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees.
- Spray a 9-inch round cake pound with cooking spray and line with parchment paper.
- Get out a larger pan that the 9-inch pan fits inside of to use as a water bath.
- Place the graham crackers into a gallon sized ziploc bag and use a rolling pin to crush into fine crumbs. Alternately, grind the graham crackers in a food processor.
- Add the melted butter and stir to coat the crumbs completely.
- Spread the graham cracker crust into the bottom of the prepared pans. Press to pack down with a flat bottomed cup. Press the crumbs up the sides of the pan if desired.
- Bake the crust for 10 minutes, until set. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
- Beat 1 package of cream cheese with 1/3 cup of sugar and the cornstarch until smooth and creamy.
- Add the remaining cheese, sugar, and vanilla. Beat until smooth.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each. Beat in the heavy whipping cream. Divide the mixture in half.
- Melt the chocolate bar in the microwave until just melted. Mix into 1 half of the cream cheese mixture.
- Spread 1/2 package of mini marshmallows over the prepared graham cracker crust.
- Spoon the plain and chocolate cream cheese fillings over the marshmallows, then use a knife to swirl them together.
- Place the cheesecake pan into the water bath pan and bake until the center is barely jiggly, about 75 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool completely on a wire rack, then chill in the refrigerator at least 4 hours.
- To serve: top with mini marshmallows and toast with a culinary torch.