The cooler weather begs for comforting meals like this chili bar! Perfect for a cozy night at home, or a pumpkin carving party. Scroll all the way down to check out the topping ideas, but first mosey on through this week’s Friday Frenzy!
Welcome to the Friday Frenzy, the Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web. Why is it the best?
- When you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure.
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure
- Our host bloggers are all part of an inclusive and support group on Facebook, we welcome all bloggers big or small and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura Little House Big Alaska Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Rachel Trampling Rose Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Amy Savory Moments Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Melissa MelClaire Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Kelly Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Micha Cooking Mimi Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Sarah Chef Sarah Elizabeth Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Allison The Pintertest Kitchen Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Colleen Faith Hope Love and Luck Twitter Instagram Facebook
Hi! Kelly here from Kelly Lynn’s Sweets and Treats…bringing you this weeks featured posts. It is always so hard for me to pick my favorites, because I love everything that everyone links up. But here’s a few posts that stood out to me from last weeks party….
Blistered Shishito Peppers with Hop Salt and Lemon Garlic Aioli from Craftbeering.
Brown Sugar Glazed Sweet Potato Muffins from Read. Eat. Repeat.
Easy Shortbread Twix Thumbprint Cookies from Back to My Southern Roots.
Need a laugh? Or maybe you are trying to find an alternative to your beloved Diet Coke?? Then check out Hunting For a Diet Coke Replacement from GiGi Eats Celebrities. Must watch video in the link!
Thanks to everyone who links up every week! I can’t wait to see what you guys link up this week! XOXO