How do you feel about sandwiches? My husband makes them for his work lunches, we have them on the weekends for lunch, and of course we’ll eat grilled cheese sandwiches with tomato soup. David will not give his money to a sandwich place. He says sandwiches are so easy to make, and they’re boring, that it’s a waste of money to pay someone else to make one for you. Haha. I can’t help but chuckle about the fact that he has such strong feelings about sandwiches. I personally could go for a piping hot meatball sandwich with melting provolone cheese any day of the week. I make them for dinner whenever we have leftover meatballs. I usually add extra cheese and serve them open face with a fork and knife. And a salad. Because I’m a mom and I have no choice but to squeeze in extra veggies whenever I can.
I think this sandwich bar is a great idea for a party. No cooking on your part – just set it all out in an appealing arrangement, then everybody gets to put their favorites together. Serve with a green salad, fruit skewers, and chips for an easy party meal. Before you get to building your sandwich bar, check out this week’s Friday Frenzy!
Welcome to the Friday Frenzy, the Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web.
Why is it the best?
- Well when you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure.
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure
- Our host bloggers are all part of an inclusive and support group on Facebook, we welcome all bloggers big or small and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura Little House Big Alaska Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Rachel Trampling Rose Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Amy Savory Moments Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Melissa MelClaire Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Kelly Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Micha Cooking Mimi Twitter Instagram Facebook
- April Home Sweet Homestead Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Sarah Chef Sarah Elizabeth Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Allison The Pintertest Kitchen Twitter Instagram Facebook
Hi everyone! It’s Melissa from MelClaire and I’m so excited that it’s my turn to write the post for this week. The summer has already or is coming to a close for most of you, but for me, it’s still so hot, I can’t even imagine that fall will ever arrive. The Southern US is notorious for warm weather, but this year, I can’t even feel the hint of a cool breeze like I normally can this time of year. But school is back in session and it’s “officially” fall, so I won’t let a little thing like 90 degree temperatures stop me from dreaming!
We had so many great, fantastic posts added to the party last week and I had a lot of fun picking my favorites. As you can imagine, they all kinda remind me of this time of year and you may just see a pattern! Anyway, I hope your fall is going great and wonderful! Thanks for joining us for the party again this week. You are the best!!!
What says fall better than Halloween? I love to see an original and different way to present candy to all the little goblins and zombies. This idea is so stinking cute and I just love it. I will be making these to hand out at my house this year. Check out the post and get your own Biohazard Candy Tag Printable right here!
I always find some of the best recipes from Carlee at Cooking with Carlee. This cheesecake is no exception. I have not tried it yet, but I absolutely plan to and it’s the perfect fall food, don’t you think? Caramel, pecans, cheesecake? Mmmmmmmm. It looks so good!! Check out the recipe Kathy’s Caramel Pecan Cheesecake right here!
I love anything with a peanut sauce and this recipe from Crafting a Family looks so good. Yet another on my list of recipes to try very soon. Doesn’t it look delicious? You can find the recipe for Spicy Zucchini Noodles and Peanut Lime Sauce right here.