Duuuudddddessssss! It is September! That means it’s almost FALL! (OMG Basic!) We just read The Pumpkin Runner, we’re planning our Family Dinner Book Club, so how about a fun pumpkin themed tablescape to accompany?! Yes for sure. You can see it all in the photo above, but I also took several different angle shots and put them all into this collage here for you. Crafty crafty pumpkin pompoms and paper pumpkins are part of our decor. Abby and Katie sat at the kitchen table with me for about 2 hours learning to make these, and then made millions of them. They each have many orange, white, and blue decorations for their own bedrooms now. Plus, we’ll be keeping these pumpkins up in our dining room at least through Thanksgiving.
Check out this week’s Friday Frenzy for even more food and craft inspiration!
Welcome to the Friday Frenzy, the Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web. Why is it the best?
- Well when you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure.
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure
- Our host bloggers are all part of an inclusive and support group on Facebook, we welcome all bloggers big or small and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura Little House Big Alaska Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Rachel Trampling Rose Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Amy Savory Moments Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Melissa MelClaire Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Kelly Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Micha Cooking Mimi Twitter Instagram Facebook
- April Home Sweet Homestead Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Sarah Chef Sarah Elizabeth Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Allison The Pintertest Kitchen Twitter Instagram Facebook
This Week’s Featured Posts
Hi! Kelly Here from Kelly Lynns Sweets and Treats. It’s my week to pick some of my favorite links that were shared at last weeks party. There were so many great links from last week!
First up, are these Garlic Cheddar Drop Biscuits from Read. Eat. Repeat. blog! These biscuits would be perfect with any dinner or a nice bowl of hot soup.
Are you ready for everything pumpkin?! I am!! So I am loving this post from Back To My Southern Roots blog with 12 Amazing Pumpkin Recipes to Try Right Now! I definitely want to try them ALL!
I love a baked donut, so I am all about these savory donuts from Faith, Hope, Love & Luck blog! Jalapeño and Peach Cornbread Dinner Donuts! Totally going to make these.
Thanks to everyone who linked up last week! I can’t wait to see what everyone links up this week 🙂
Link up your own recipes and craft ideas below!