My life has been all about Henry lately. He turned ONE! Can you believe it?! I can’t. I wanted to display all his monthly photos at the party, and I had previously made this photo frame for my own inspiration wall. It worked perfectly on the wall next to the ONE and Henry banner.
I found a large photo frame at the craft store in the clearance section – it was only $10! I removed the glass so that I was left with an empty frame. Then I took small nails and hammered them into the back of the frame, about 3 inches apart from one another, along each side. I hammered the nails into the frame about halfway up the nail shaft. I found an orange chunky yarn at the craft store and wrapped it around nails in a random zigzag pattern, then used pliers to bend the nails and secure the yarn. I now have an empty frame with strings to hang photos. I used clips with hooks on them. Clip the photo and then hang the hook on the frame in your chosen order. Display on the wall. I cut out the letters O N E from cardboard and spray painted in the party theme colors – orange, blue, and white. I also made bunting out of cardstock paper and used a Sharpie marker to write Henry’s name on it.
Scroll on down to check out this week’s Friday Frenzy!
Welcome to the Friday Frenzy, the Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web. Why is it the best?
- Well when you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure.
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure
- Our host bloggers are all part of an inclusive and support group on Facebook, we welcome all bloggers big or small and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura Little House Big Alaska Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Rachel Trampling Rose Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Amy Savory Moments Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Melissa MelClaire Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Kelly Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Micha Cooking Mimi Twitter Instagram Facebook
- April Home Sweet Homestead Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Sarah Chef Sarah Elizabeth Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Allison The Pintertest Kitchen Twitter Instagram Facebook
Hey guys, Micha here with this week’s amazing features. I’ve looked forward to my week since July because I knew there would be tons of fabulous posts to choose from and you guys didn’t disappoint.
First up is Blueberry Lemon Bundt Cake from The Pintertest Kitchen. I adore the combination of lemon and blueberries.
Crazy About Expresso’s Easy Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes are just the thing for the cooler temperatures ahead.
I’m always looking for side dish ideas and Back to My Southern Roots has 5 Essential Recipes for the Perfect Sides. I totally want to try the corn on the cob recipe.
Link up your own recipes and craft ideas below!