This week I have had major self control and balance in my life. If I eat a piece of pie for breakfast, then I’ll eat a nice salad for dinner, and of course a s’more for dessert. Aside from all that balance, I will happily laze around our neighborhood lagoon or hide away in my air conditioned home. Sounds great, right? Right. I wish I could indulge in so much junk food like I did in my teens and twenties and not gain an ounce. What are your big weekend plans?! Tell me in the comments below, and in the meantime, just keep scrolling just keep scrolling just keep scrolling… and check out Friday Frenzy Episode 6!
Welcome to the Friday Frenzy!!
The Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web. Why is it the best?
- When you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure
- Our host bloggers are all part of a blogging support group on Facebook. We welcome all bloggers, big or small, and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links!!
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura Little House Big Alaska – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Rachel Trampling Rose – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Amy Savory Moments – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Melissa MelClaire – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Kelly Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Micah Cooking Mimi – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- April Home Sweet Homestead – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Sarah Daisy at Home – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Allison The Pintertest Kitchen – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
Kelly here from Kelly Lynn’s Sweets and Treats! I am the lucky hostess of this weeks party. I can’t wait to share with you a few of my favorite links from last weeks post!
This hot weather definitely screams Slurpee time!! So I am all over this Zippy Blue Summer Slushie from Pursue Your Project blog. Who knew it was so easy to make your own?!!
And after I am done drinking my Slurpee, I am going to have a bowl of this Blackberry Ice Cream from Cooking with Carlee! Yum! Those blackberries 🙂
I am a total lover of pudding cookies, and the Lemon Pudding Cookies from Savory Moments look so scrumptiously full of lovely lemon flavor…I’ll take a plate or two!
Thanks to all the bloggers who linked up last week! I can’t wait to see what everyone links up this week!!!