Check out this garden party menu! Summertime is the perfect time to go outside and celebrate. Birthdays, holidays, graduations, Fridays… Whatever you feel needs celebrating. Decorate your table with fresh flowers, paper flowers, flower crowns, decorated rocks. Anything you can find in nature – or copy from nature – is perfect for a garden party.
Garden Party Menu
Watermelon Garden Centerpiece
Veggie Cups with Ranch or Hummus
Garden Tortilla Snails
Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes
Watermelon Agua Fresca
Keep on scrolling to check out this week’s Friday Frenzy for even more summer inspiration, and don’t forget to link up below! What will you be bringing to the garden party?!
Welcome to the Friday Frenzy, the Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web. Why is it the best?
- Well when you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure.
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure
- Our host bloggers are all part of an inclusive and support group on Facebook, we welcome all bloggers big or small and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura Little House Big Alaska – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Rachel Trampling Rose – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Amy Savory Moments – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Melissa MelClaire – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Kelly Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Micah Cooking Mimi – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- April Home Sweet Homestead – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Sarah Chef Sarah Elizabeth – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Allison The Pintertest Kitchen – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
Greetings! Rachel (AKA Tramplingrose) here this week. It’s officially summer now, so how ’bout some summer fun eats? Let’s start with a fun twist of my favorite thing about summer – Caprese salad. Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck brings us a Summer Caprese Shrimp Salad Roll that looks amazing (I live for everything Caprese!).
And wouldn’t these Baked Potato Fries from Hardly A Goddess be a great side for your next cookout?
And for dessert? How about Unicorn Poop Pretzel Rods, from Tumbleweed Contessa.
Sorry, I just couldn’t resist! 🙂 Don’t forget to show us what you’ve been up to this week!