Share this recipe!Pin on PinterestShare on YummlyShare on StumbleUponTweet about this on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on LinkedInDigg thisShare on TumblrShare on Reddit

Pink Pink Pink! That was the theme of this 4-year-old birthday party. Birthday Girl is a ballerina and, fittingly, wanted a ballerina party. Ballerinas certainly can dress in other colors, but this client came with a request for pink everywhere. I used two shades of pink and added some white for a little dimension. Dot garland created by Elyse is a nice way to decorate in the party’s theme colors without using streamers, and they’re just so pretty and fun! This party is where my Strawberry Dancers made their debut.

Everything was wearing a tutu: the food table, the cake stand, the candy dishes, favor bags, even the cupcake wrappers looked like little tutus. My favorite part of this party was that each party attendee got to choose a tutu to wear and then take home with them! The squeals and giggles showed that this Pretty in Pink Ballerina Party was a huge success! Happy Birthday to little Miss Ballerina!

0 comment on Ballerina Party

1. Nancy
    March 8, 2013 at 10:05 am (4 years ago)
    So cute! Maybe we can do some consulting for a cute 5yr old party? Thinking it may need an animal theme - although there's always ballerina or horsie stuff going on too! Reply
    • Daisy
      March 19, 2013 at 10:29 pm (4 years ago)
      Oh an animal theme is fun! Reply
  2. David Eagle
    March 8, 2013 at 10:29 am (4 years ago)
    I'm so glad you finally posted this. It was an awesome party and everything is beautiful! The pictures remind me of how amazing it all was, wow.Awesome! :) Reply
    • Daisy
      March 19, 2013 at 10:29 pm (4 years ago)
      Thank you! I'm so glad you liked it; hopefully you'll continue to hire me! ;) Reply
  3. Allison Day
    March 8, 2013 at 2:19 pm (4 years ago)
    OMGOMGOMG where was this when I was 5?Also, my half-birthday is coming up in a month... just sayin'... ;) Reply
    • Daisy
      March 19, 2013 at 10:28 pm (4 years ago)
      Oh you definitely need a ballerina birthday party! Reply
  4. moving companies in chicago suburbs
    August 18, 2014 at 2:18 am (3 years ago)
    Call a local community college and make an appointment with an advisor, find out if you qualify for financial aid, talk to them about career options. " The easy answer to that difficult and (often) emotionally charged issue is that you need to determine how much stuff you will really need to take along to your new home. If you decide to pack them yourself, you can find an array of supplies to help you pack.Here is my web blog; moving companies in chicago suburbs Reply
  5. chest freezer bait tank
    August 19, 2014 at 5:52 am (3 years ago)
    Comfort comes in the form of the beautifully upholstered reclinable deck seats and bow seats, and a drive. If you like antiques you have to ask for help- we have many but only the locals know where they hide. You will catch red fish, spotted sea trout, pompano, snook, mangrove snapper, Spanish mackerel, small black-tip sharks, small bonnet sharks, sheephead & in cooler weather the odd king mackerel.my web blog :: chest freezer bait tank Reply

1Pingbacks & Trackbacks on Ballerina Party